Tell her to write a letter to the "Protecteur Des Citoyens...

Toulimen - April 20 2012, 12:15 AM

Tell her to write a letter to the "Protecteur Des Citoyens D'Haiti" in Port-au-Prince and also to send a copy to the Haitian Diaspora's Minister.

Both personalities, such as Rosny Desroches and Daniel Supplice, would follow through and the law will follow its course.

If that does not work, tell her to hire an attorney and especially Me Osner Fevry to advocate on her behalf.

Good luck!


Property in Port-au-Prince, Haiti

Let me begin by saying good luck; I am very proud of all you try very hard to do for Haiti. My wife has a property at...

Direct replies to this message:

My advise to you if the law don't works in your...

Return to Message List