75% of our elites are bi-racial African-American Haitians like...
75% of our elites are bi-racial African-American Haitians like Obama in the U.S. They conquer Haiti for the United States against the will of the other 25%.
The minority elites of Haiti are Syrians, French, Germans and Italians and they conquer Haiti for those European Countries.
Haiti has no elites and Haiti will remain a Torra Bora forever.
Yon elit salopri kont yon pep an lit pou tout tan. Yon elit predate ki pito pep la manje nan fatra olye li ede li. Kile Abraham va di amen pou Ayiti.
Kile Ayiti ka rive konpran yon solisyon tankou Rwanda, Dominican Republic and Cuba?
Seventy five percent of the Haitian Elites are biracial African-American descents whom their ancestors entered Haiti...